1. Are your products repackaged?
Nope! All of our products are handmade and formulated by us.
2. How long does it take to ship out an order, and when will I know it has shipped?
Since all of our products are handmade, it may take 3-10 business days to process an order.
Business days are Monday - Friday and DO NOT include USA national holidays!
Once your order ships, you will receive an email from PayPal with your tracking number.
3. Where is the information pertaining to shipping?
Information about shipping is located here.
4. Where do you ship from?
We ship from Washington, DC USA.
5. Do you ship overseas?
Yes we do! Check our shipping information for more details.
6. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
Please make sure that the address associated with your PayPal account is up-to-date, as we will not be responsible for packages sent to the wrong address.
Regrettably, we do not accept eChecks on PayPal.
7. What is your policy on returns, refunds, and exchanges?
Due to the nature of the products we sell, all sales are final.
In the event that we have made a mistake on your order, please contact us via the Contact page.
Please read our Refunds/Exchanges Policy page for more information.
8. How do I cancel my order?
Due to the variability of when an order will be filled, there is no option to cancel an order at this time.
9. How do I contact koyVoca?
We would love to speak with you! Email us at hello [at] koyvoca.com or use our form to ask us any questions or give us your suggestions for future products.
10. I love your items! Can I get products in exchange for a review?
We are happy that you are taking interest in our company, but at this time we are not accepting new applications for our blogger program. Samples are always available for purchase if you're really eager to get your hands on some koyVoca goodness!
11. Can you sponsor my company or blog in exchange for reviews of your products?
At this time, we are not accepting applications for sponsorships.
12. Do you test on animals?
Absolutely not! All of our products are tested on our human guinea pigs.
13. Are your products available in stores?
At this time, koyVoca products can be bought ONLY on koyVoca.com. koyVoca is not available on any online reseller shops or in brick and mortar stores.
14. Is this a black-owned business?
Yes! koyVoca is black-owned.
15. Do you have a chart matching your foundations to MAC and other makeup companies?
Yes we do! Click here to view the chart.